Thursday, October 4, 2007

First round of MLB playoffs!

I'm currently in my medical transcription class, and yes I'm being really bad, and I'm writing in this blog while we're in class.
 
I take a medical transcription class, and we are taking it from a blind woman, who herself has been a transcriptionist for like 26 years.  Now she just teaches it, she doesn't actually transcribe herself now, but she does however, keep up on her transcription stuff, which is constantly changing.  Especially the medications and things.  Terms, well, for the most part they stay the same.  However, in that area, things still do tend to change somewhat.  She calls her class

Medtrans Class.

 

Yesterday Greg and I watched the first round of the Major League baseball playoffs. D-backs, Red Sox, Rockies win openers (AP) We're not finished yet with the first round, today at 6:30 Eastern time the Cleveland Indians square off against the NY Yankees.  The Indians, and the Yankees had the day off yesterday, and opted to start a day after the others started there opener.

 

All of the games went the way I wanted them yesterday, except for 1.  Of course the

Detroit Tigers aren't in it this year, so I am not as excited about these teams as I'd be if my Tigers were in it!  However, I have picked who I'd like to win round 1 of these playoffs.

 

We'll start out with the first game. between The Colorado Rockies, and the

Philadelphia Phillies.  Greg, and I are both rooting for The Colorado Rockies.  Game one goes to...  The Colorado Rockies!

 

Game 2 of the triple header yesterday, was between

The Boston Red Sox, and

The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.  Greg and I are not rooting for the same team on this one though.  He's rooting for

The Angels, and I am rooting for The Red Sox.  Game 1 goes to...  The Boston Red Sox!  So far, so good on the first 2.

 

Game 3 of the double header was between:

The Chicago Cubs, and The Arizona Diamondbacks.  I am not sure who I want in that one.  Greg doesn't care about that one, and me, well, I was saying the Cubs
 , because I have a friend that is a huge Cubs fan.  However, it was cool to see how well the Diamondbacks play as a team.  So that one, well, whoever takes that one, I suppose that'll be cool.  Game 1 of that one goes to...  The Arizona Diamondbacks!

 

I'll come back and tell more about today's games later on.

No comments: